Home - 커뮤니티 - 공지사항
|The 7th Film Festival for Women’s Rights(Fiwom 2013) Entry Information||
조회수 : 5562
등록일 : 2013-07-17
The 7th Film Festival for Women’s Rights(Fiwom 2013)
Deadline: August 23, 2013
In order to publicize the truth about violence against women and establish a basis for eradication, we have held the ‘Film Festival for Women’s Rights’ every year. ‘Film Festival for Women’s Rights’ called ‘Fiwom’ which means “bloom” in Korean.
1. The Event: The 7th Film Festival for Women’s Rights
2. Hosted by: Korea Women's Hotline
3. Organized by: Film Festival for Women’s Rights Executive Committee
4. Sponsored by: Ministry of Gender Equality & Family
5. Festival Date: November 7 – 10. 2013
1) Domestic and Foreign Film Invitation Section
The Executive Committee works in accordance with the programmer in order to make selections on works in a particular subject to be invited to the screening.
2)The Competition Section
Application of works for this section will be exhibited during the International Film Festival and compete for awards for their contribution to women's human rights.
■ Entry Qualifications
1. Anyone regardless of gender, age, or nationality may enter.
■ Entry Conditions
1. Only works completed after January 1st, 2012 may enter.
2. Film topics that mainly deal with women's rights or issues in regard to social structures.
• A variety of genres and film types can be exhibited such as short films, long films, animation, documentaries, and experimental films.
■ Entry Tips
1. Entry Deadline: July 4 - August 23, 2013
2. Submission Details
1) Online Application Form (Required) *The application is online only.
Application link http://ka.do/9We
2) Two DVD disks or the link address for preview evaluation
- On the DVD case please list the film's information such as the name of the director, cast, exhibitor's name, and running time.
- a DVD that can be played on a standard DVD player or computer
- The DVD will not be returned after evaluation
3) Subtitles: In the case of non-Korean work you must have Korean or English subtitles.
If you do not have subtitles, please attached Korean or English script.
3. How to apply for Evaluation DVD
* You can submit a preview for evaluation by using the online link listed in the online application form. In this case mailing a DVD or visiting our office is not required to be accepted.
1) Entries by mail
- Mailing Address: 8-4, Jinheung-ro 16-gil, Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul, Korea. 7th Film Festival for Womens Rights program team (Zip code 122-824)
- Deadline for postmarked entries are valid until August 23, 2013.
2) Visiting Our Office
- Submission Location: 8-4, Jinheung-ro 16-gil, Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul, Korea. 7th Film Festival for Womens Rights program team (Zip code 122-824)
- Hours: Weekdays 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (weekends and public holidays will not be accepted)
■ Selected Works
1. Film Festival for Women’s Rights will notify individuals of selected entries after the committee has reviewed entries and selected works for the festival.
2. In the case of works that have been confirmed for screening at the festival, related materials must be submitted to the Secretariat by the date specified. The data submitted in Film Festival for Women’s rights will be utilized in the catalog, in production, and in promotion.
3. Confirmed works for screening at the festival must include English subtitles.
4. Exhibitors must submit a separate promotional video clip. If ones does not exist then submit a video clip at least 3 minutes of the full film be used to promote your work.
5. The exhibitors of the above submissions will not be returned unless there is a separate requirement.
■ Entry Management
1. All films and DVDs in Film Festival for Women’s Rights will be held in the archives this includes entries for non-commercial research and education.
2. After the completion of the film festival, films can be re-screened for non-commercial purposes .
3. This festival could result in inadvertent damage occurs, Film Festival for Women’s rights is responsible for the damage occurs.
1. Entries that use music and video, must obtain copyright permission in advance. Copyright issues are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
2. Transportation is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
■ Contact Us - The 7th Film Festival for Women’s Rights Office
Tel: 82-2-3156-5400 | Fax: 82-2-3156-5499
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.fiwom.org